OK, I’ve had this challenge before without responding to it. And when my friend The IT Mum tossed up the challenge once again some time ago, I thought I’d finally cave in, but haven’t done so until now. The idea is to tell your readers seven secrets about yourself and then challenge seven bloggers to do the same.
Just like The IT Mum, I’ll just leave the challenge here in the open for anyone to pick up. But here are my seven revelations about myself:
* I can’t swim.
* I play a handmade four-string fretless bass guitar tuned to B instead of the standard E.
* I have had both cornea replaced.
* I once invented a guitar chord whch required six fingers to play – and used it in a song, much to the general dismay of my band’s other guitarist.
* I have a fairly crooked left hand (leading to occasional vitriolic comments to the tune of ‘special capacities’ from fellow guitar players when trying to demonstrate how to play e.g. six-finger chords).
* I type so hard that my computer keyboards usually only about 18 months.
* I have had a bald patch about 5 x 5 millimetres big (small!) at the top of my head since I was a baby.